Julia Roberts changed her Religion as Hinduism.Last year she was in india for the movie of 'Eat Pray Love"



Julia Roberts changed her Religion as Hinduism.Last year she was in india for the movie of 'Eat Pray Love"

In this movie her playing role was an hindu character in that Shooting she often like to visit the temple to to "chant, pray and celebrate." 
she was born in us as Baptist and Catholic couple .

 "I'm definitely a practicing Hindu. Golly, I've been so spoiled with my friends and family in this life. Next time I want to be just something quiet and supporting."said by the Julia Roberts to Elle magazine

On  Movie in India Last year, Julia Roberts completely immersed herself in the Hindu culture and was "astounded" during a visit to the Taj Mahal. 

So get ready to have a look on Eat Pray Love The movie was coming in Theaters on Aug 13th.   




Share your views...

1 Respones to "Julia Roberts changed her Religion as Hinduism.Last year she was in india for the movie of 'Eat Pray Love""

shiwangi said...

Oh thats an amazing news to hear. Julia is such a sweetheart. I have watched almost all of her movies. And is an inspiration to paint some drawings. I’m not the best artist at all but Ms. julia is a truly inspiration for me if she looks so sensual and nice in latex, PVC and leather wear. Personally, I don’t like these modern fetish fashion which seems a new trend for celebrities for wearing fetish stuff as I recently saw on latexr.com. Maybe, I’m oldschool but a great model doesn’t need such fashion for me.


April 17, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 FRESHERS WORLD All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info